We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field
Apply for this position
Other Open Roles
We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. You’ll also oversee paid search campaigns to ensure their success.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team of SEO Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
Performance Marketing Manager
We are currently hiring a Performance Marketing Manager with a successful track record to drive revenue, user acquisition and brand awareness.
Main Responsibilities of a Performance Marketing Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
Shopify Plus developer and designer
- Responsible for the development of the Shopify Plus platform, themes, liquid programming language and corresponding apps
- Design UX based from our brand standard and style guide
- Implement system integrations that are crucial to our success
- Knowledgeable in security / personal data protection principals and GPDR
- Developing testing plans and troubleshooting issues related to eCommerce issues
- Conducting root cause analysis and determining/developing corresponding action items
- Implement advanced debugging techniques and usage of browser developer tools
- 4-6 Years of experience in Website Development
- General experience building, launching and maintaining stores, as well as general knowledge of the admin system
- Experience with working with a made theme and/or Storefront API
- Experience with Shopify's theming system and Liquid templating
- Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions if necessary
- Experience with Shopify's object/properties, AJAX API, and Meta fields
- Thorough testing and debugging skills with browser console and external tools
- Experience developing for responsive layouts for a desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Experience working with 3rd party services and APIs, specifical plugins for Shopify
- Ability to communicate well, giving proactive feedback to peers and team
- Good organizational skills
Social Media Manager
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
We are looking for a Senior Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging.
Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools